It is irritating to see the limit while uploading the backup file which is more than the upload limit. And definitely, it is not necessary to buy the paid version just to remove the upload limit size.
Changing the upload limit size takes just 5 steps
- Go to Plugin editor from the left menu panel in the admin dashboard.
- Top right, Choose All-in-one WP Migration from the dropdown and click select.
- Click on constants.php file.
- Search for the word AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE. Change it’s value, refer below code:
define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 2 << 28 );
define( ‘AI1WM_MAX_FILE_SIZE’, 536870912 * 5 );
If you even want more than 3 GB then change value from 536870912 * 5 to 536870912 * 10( or any number).
Don’t forget to update the file.
- Enjoy the new upload size 😊
Refer this image if you did not understand.
If the upload size has not changed go to the .htaccess file in the server root folder and add the below lines.
php_value upload_max_filesize 2048M php_value post_max_size 2048M php_value memory_limit 512M php_value max_execution_time 300 php_value max_input_time 300
The above code is to remove upload limit of server.